Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Juneau Crud

Sound fun?  Let me tell you, it's not.  It's basically the common cold but kick the not feeling good about 50% higher and you've got Juneau Crud.  My roommate has had it for that past two weeks and is still not over it.  This is not good.

But, here's the great thing about Juneau Crud: I get to sit on the couch all day and watch 24!  And no one judges me because I'm sick and you can't judge a sick person.  So I'm in my comfy clothes with my hot tea, under my t-shirt blanket, and enjoying 24.  Still debating whether or not to call in sick for work tomorrow...maybe I should...

It's still snowing outside.  Actually, I just looked out the window, and at the present moment, it's not snowing.  But it will - the sky is grey and white.  I think someone on the radio reported that we've gotten over 130 inches of snow since October.  Figures.  The winter I come up, they get a record amount of snow.  ;-)

I ran errands today - mostly just to get allergy and sinus medicine.  Went over to the Harris' house to check the mail and got to play with Marina for a bit (Marina is their dog).  Marina was SO excited to see someone (they're gone for a couple weeks) and was jumping around in the snow and biting the snow.  She was so fun.  She gave me the puppy dog sad eyes as I was leaving. 

Sorry to report that there is not a whole lot more to report on!  Life is pretty much the same up here.  For those of you who read this blog, write me questions that I can answer!  I love questions!  You can put them in the comments section of this blog, or email me.  

Wow, this blog is kinda scrambled.  I must be sick.  Time to get a refill on tea and turn on 24.  I love you all and miss you tons!

Blessings!

3 comments:

The Little Sister said...

'm so sorry you're sick. Not good. Hang work, call in sick. ^_^ Can't think of any questions right now, but rest assured, I'll come up with them soon... probably when I'm trying to sleep. ^_^ Love you!!!!!!!!

78 more days 'till graduation... oh crap

lisa page said...

Ok! Um, let's see. What's Luzzles going to do to celebrate President's Day?
hee hee. We should have a suite celebration. oh gosh. I miss you. Hope you are well! Do something awesome for the holiday and post pictures! my suggestions include baking a cake that looks like Lincoln. Put up posters of George Washington -- sign them and tell people that you got his autograph... then try to sell them the poster. For this you should probably have it video taped.
Send me a piece of cake!
love, lisa.

Holly Brim said...

Juneau Crud sounds like a cool celebrity name! Maybe like a Crude, not crud..