Monday, January 26, 2009

Guess that Song

This is a note that someone did on Facebook, and I thought it was great. Don't forget to read and post on the other blog I did earlier today!

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1. Prepare ye the way of the Lord! - Prepare ye the Way by Godspell
2. Fifteen minutes left to throw me together - Settlin' by Sugarland
3. He drowns in his dreams, an exquisite extreme, I know - Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson
4. You'll walk unscathed through musket fire - My Ain True Love by Alison Krauss
5. Everyday more wicked! Everyday the terror grows! - Thank Goodness by Wicked!
6. It's not hard to know what you're thinking - Fade to Grey by Jars of Clay
7. I woke up this morning - there was rain in the sky - Love Will Save the Day by Geoff Moore and the Distance
8. Lord you have my heart, and I will search for yours - Lord you have my heart by Delirious?
9. Don't be afraid, you'll be alright
10. Who is this King of Glory who pursues me with his love - King of Glory by Third Day
11. Every now and then on my way home
12. Grandma burned the biscuits, nearly took the house down with it - Eillsworth by Rascal Flatts
13. When the music fades into the past
14. Think of me, think of me fondly - Think of me by Phantom of the Opera
15. I can think why you think you belong to me
16. Lift your gaze, be lifted up
17. Mama please don't go, won't you stay here for one more day
18. An only child alone and wild - Leader of the Band by Dan Fogelberg
19. I'll fly away old glory - I'll fly away by Jars of Clay
20. All my world, all I've lost, the wrecks I've made here
21. Shepherd, your sheep are weary
22. Here I am Lord and I'm drowning - East to West by Casting Crowns
23. Well I've been around for a pretty good while
24. What will be left when I draw my last breath
25. Don't ride your bike off a ramp that's more than three bricks high - Don't Ask Me How I Know by Bobby Pinson

Have fun!

5 comments:

The Little Sister said...

Dork. ^_^

apugirlie2911 said...

3. Beautiful Disaster Kelly Clarkson
8. Lord you have my heart, Delirious?
14. Think of me Phantom of the Opera
19. I'll fly away I don't know who sings it on your ipod
22. East to West Casting Crowns

Unknown said...

1. GODSPELL! Prepare Ye the Way!

The Little Sister said...

#2 I ain't settlin' by Surgarland
#4 My 'ain ture love by Allison Krauss
#12 Eillsworth by Rascal Flatts

Can I answer more? I know more. ^_^

The Little Sister said...

6. Fade to Grey - Jars of Clay
7. Love will save the day - Geoff Moore
10. Who is the King of Glory - Third Day
25. Don't ask me how I know - Bobby Pinson