Friday, April 3, 2009

Sing Alleluia

An entry from my personal journal:

"I never thought that something on cable TV would bless me and bring me to such tears.  No, I didn't cry much.  But wow...

"There are so many reasons I can't wait to get to heaven, and the greatest will always be to see Jesus face to face and be with Him physically, for all of eternity.  I can't even wrap my mind around that...It's going to be awesome!  I can't wait to see my grandpa again, and all the other people I miss - friends and family.  I can't wait to talk to the martyrs and hear their stories.  And I get to do this forever...what a blessing!

"I was watching 'The Best of the Dove Awards' on cable tonight.  Sure, there were artists and songs I didn't much care for and that I would rather not listen to you.  But there was one point where the whole audience was singing  God praise and worshiping Him.  It was beautiful!  Even as I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes.  There, in a room filled with professional musicians, all singing together in harmony in worship!  Wow...Never have I heard a more beautiful sound.  I can only imagine that heaven will be just like that!  I get to sing with all the professionals and worship with them!  And I can't wait!"

It's about 11:30pm as I write this, and my heart is so full and so happy that I can't sleep!  This song I've put on the blog is the one I've been listening to and singing with all night long.  I want to dance and belt it out!  I should...my roommate is not around...

I hope you are blessed tonight.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It will be great to see grandpa again.

Love you!

The Little Sister said...

I like this blog. Makes me smile. I can't wait to grandpa either and to join with saints in praise to our God. Oh how glorious that will be. Loved the song. So much potential!!!!

Love ya!