Thursday, April 23, 2009

"I'm Coming Home...

...To the place where I belong!"  Only three more days till I leave!  I can't wait!

It's been a pretty stressful few weeks.  I'm not enjoying my job at all.  There's a lot going on there - kids and staff.  While I know in my head that I am extremely blessed to have such a great job that gives me so much vacation, benefits, retirement, good pay, etc, I can't help but be unhappy. Everyone knows that when they start dreaming and/or having nightmares about work, it's time to take a break...which leads me to: "I'm coming home to the place where I belong..."

My roommate and I are parting ways.  We're good, just at two different places.  She found an apartment and will be moving out by June 1.  Which means, I need to find a place by then as well.  Not going to be fun...It's got me stressed quite a bit.  I am looking...there are some options, but most want renters right away.  That's no good.  And..."I'm coming home..." so it's going to be tough looking for places while I'm in CA...

Some good things:
-Hikes with Amy (see pictures)
-The three straight days of sun we've gotten!  Yes folks - it's been in the upper 40's lower 50's!  Bust out those flip flops!
-A car that STILL RUNS!
-A ticket home!
-3 1/2 weeks away from work
-A chance to see my family and friends back home
-"I'm coming home to the place where I belong!"

Here's the song...it's called "Home".


See you all soon!

Blessings!

3 comments:

apugirlie2911 said...

Yay for you coming home!! I'm so excited to see you!

The Little Sister said...

You freakin' make me cry... not really but almost! That song fits you perfectly.

Loved the pictures! Can't wait for you to get here!!!!

Mom said...

Two more days! We're so proud of you! What does God have up his sleeve for you in this whole thing? Keep looking =)