Sunday, November 16, 2008

Is It Time Yet?

I just want to go home! 4 days, please go by fast! I have lot's of stuff to do before I go, but I think I can get it all done in time.

I think God is really trying to teach me patience and is pointing things out in my life that need to change. I don't like it, and I'm stubborn, so this is something really hard for me. I don't like change, even if it's good. I have to warm up to the idea of change. There are things that I am doing that are causing me stress and my roommate stress that I'm thinking need to change. I'm not the only one to blame for the stress in my house right now, but I've realized that I'm not even trying to change that. Be in prayer for me in this! I think the time away will be good...

I can't wait to go home (in case you haven't gotten that memo...). I can't wait to see and hang out with my family, see my friends, get some hugs, and rest. I can't wait to relax for 12 days! Thursday, come quickly!

I don't really have a whole lot to post, other than I leave Thursday!!! YAY!!!!

Blessings!

2 comments:

The Little Sister said...

Got the Thursday message. You're a dork. ^_^ That's okay though, I'm a dork 'cause I'm singing the I CAN"T WAIT 'TILL FRIDAY song. I CAN'T WAIT to see you. I'm so excited. Love you and miss you!

4 more days for you, 5 more for me!!!

Rick Robot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.