Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome to Monday

So while this is a little late in being posted, I thought that maybe you all would like to hear about my Monday this week.
6:00am: Alarm goes off
6:30am: Actually get out of bed
6:35am: Let Chaos out (house sitting) and go to my actual house to get ready for work
6:45am: Go to Heritage to get coffee for Jessica and I
6:55am: Drop my car off at the dealer to get a 15,000 mile check-up
7:05am: Jessica takes me back to my house to get the Fosket's car to take to work
7:15am: Drive to work
10:35am: Bethanie texts that she is leaving on the plane to come to Alaska (I am so excited!) 12:30pm: Lunch (will this day go any faster?!) and back to the house to let Chaos out
2:15pm: Bethanie texts - she is delayed, but is leaving Seattle now...apparently they need a pilot to fly a plane...
2:00pm: Getting ready to leave work (excitement building!)
2:30pm: Leave work (yay!) and drive downtown to drop off the Fosket's car
2:40pm: Kristy (coworker) picks me up downtown and drives me back to the Valley to get my car from the shop
2:50pm: DeeAnn Wallace calls - they're in Juneau! Begin coordination...
2:55pm: Get my car at the shop, begin driving back downtown where the Wallaces and Jones' are 3:10pm: I am so excited!!! The Wallaces and Jones' are here! Split up into groups, begin driving around Juneau
3:30pm: Arrive at Mendenhall Glacier! Begin walking around and taking pictures
4:30pm: Bethanie calls - she has arrived in Juneau!
4:40pm: Drop the Wallaces and Jones' off at my house for a snack and potty break. I go and pick up Bethanie
4:50pm: I get to see my friend!!!
5:00pm: Arrive back to my house, grab the Wallaces and Jones' and travel to my church
5:15pm: Show them the Log Chapel - they are impressed
5:40pm: Drive to the Shrine of St. Therese
5:55pm: Arrive at Shrine - spend some time there walking around and taking pictures
6:35pm: Arrive at Sandbar for dinner
6:50pm: Eat dinner - amazing!!!!!!!
7:30pm: Drive Wallaces and Jones' back to the docks so they can get back on their boat
7:35pm: So sad to drop them off, but so much fun to spend the afternoon and evening with them! 8:00pm: Drop the car seat off at the Rice's house (Thank you so much!!!!!!)
8:30pm: Arrive back at the house, drop off Bethanie's luggage, and go to Chaos' house
8:40pm: Arrive at Chaos' house. Let her out again. Talking with my friend begins!
11:30pm: We realize it is 11:30pm and we should probably go to bed!
2:30am: Chaos doesn't like the fact that we are in the room sleeping without her. She begins whimpering and pushing on the door to come in. The door is locked and she's getting sad.
3:30am: I've had enough, so I double lock Chaos out of the room
3:40am: Chaos begins HOWLING
3:45am: I move to the couch. With Chaos. And the light (because in Alaska it is light at 2:30am right now)
6:00am: I give up sleeping and get up. Guess it's time for another day!

 Hope your Monday was filled with adventure too!!!

Blessings!

No comments: